This page is for reporting problems specific to the wiki.
While just about any content on this web site can be improved via direct edits (and we do encourage you to learn to fix things yourself), we understand that not everyone is comfortable editing a wiki. So, if you've identified content that needs to be altered (e.g. bad installation instructions, broken links, incorrect build procedure), report it here. To do so, press the edit button in the tab above. Don't worry-- editing this wiki page is reasonably safe and unlikely to break any other part of the site.
Please describe the issue in reasonable detail and include links to all relevant pages. If you have information that would solve the issue you've identified, please provide it as well. At the end of your report, paste the following code:
--~~~~. That's two dashes (-) followed by four tildes (~). This code will automatically be replaced with your name and the date (a "signature") when you submit your edit.
If you are an experienced wiki-editor, you can help fix problems on this page. If you resolve an issue, please remove the report when you're finished. There is no need to post replies or any confirmation that the problem has been fixed. Instead, you can write on a user's Talk page to follow-up on a report.
- I couldn't get my Nexus 7 build working!
- Build cm-11-20140125-NIGHTLY-device.zip has broken wifi.
- Grouper_Info: The kernel source code is actually located at http://www.github.com/cyanogenmod/android_device_asus_grouper, not http://www.github.com/cyanogenmod/baddirectory.
- Install_CM_for_fireball: The button combination to enter the bootloader is Volume Down + Power, not Mash all buttons rapidly.
The following issues have already been reported to the wiki webmaster:
- All links to cmw.cmfs.me are broken. This is being worked on, but will take time. [Updated 9 Jul 2014]
- If not logged in, the language often changes when navigating pages. If you are logged in to an account, your language preference is remembered.
- You cannot create an account with a launchpad OpenID
Report wiki issues below
Put new issues at the top! Add your name and a date by appending
--~~~~ to the end of your report.
There are lots of translations with prefix 'Doc: Using local manifests' . Unfortunately the page they belong to has been moved to Doc: Using manifests. Please move these pages so that they can be used.--Yangfl (talk) 07:03, 27 July 2014 (UTC)
- I looked through these translations, and unfortunately most if not all would be invalid with the current document. When 'Using local manifests' was moved and merged into 'Using manifests', a significant amount of rewrite was done as well. I've removed the old translations in hopes that the document can be retranslated anew. --Matt Mower (talk) 15:46, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
This issue was reported by Skyler827: Install_CM_for_huashan: If you can't install the drivers for Fastboot mode, see the second answer to this question: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/61279/sony-xperia-zr-fastboot-driver.