Revision as of 04:25, 10 September 2013 by Cnmahj
- 如何在 CyanogenMod 10.1 中启用隐藏的“开发者选项”和“性能”菜单
- 安装和配置“Android SDK” (Software Development Kit)
- Using fastboot to communicate between your device and your computer
- Using logcat to troubleshoot issues and report problems
- Glossary of Common Terminology
- The CyanogenMod Issue Tracking System
- View the latest accepted changes
Learning To Build CM
- Why Build CyanogenMod?
- Building Basics – Basic language info,
Makefiles, and the
$OUTdirectory, and shortcuts every CyanogenMod developer should know.
- Setting up a Virtual Machine for CyanogenMod development
- Tracking the source code – An introduction to
- Importing into Eclipse - A small how-to on importing CM source into the Eclipse IDE.
- About local manifests – Add, remove, or replace source code repositories with
- Recreating CM Releases with Manifests – How to build for your device exactly like the buildbots do.
- Envsetup help – what typing
. build/envsetup.shactually does, including CyanogenMod-specific build shortcuts.
- External Android Development Resources (Master List) – The Internet Helps You Learn. Free links that teach Java, C, C++, and all things Android
- Dealing with Build Errors
make clean" vs. "
- What’s where? – a peek into the source code directories
- After you build – You've successfully built CM. Now what?
- Adding your own app – Tutorial: How to add your own app to the build
- Submitting code for review with Gerrit: what it is, and how to use it
- Translate CM – Guide: How to translate CyanogenMod's features to your own language
- The "edify" scripting language – how
- An Introduction To Porting – want to port CM to a new device? Here are some tips.
- Integrated Kernel Building – some info about CM's automatic kernel-building.
- Submitting A Port – How to get your port to a new device accepted as "official".
- Configure SSH access on your device (Legacy - CM7) – How-to setup SSH on your device.
Device Maintainers Only
- Some Tips – how to skip gerrit and push straight to the repo.